- Fixed bug where collision filtering wasn't observed during proxy creation.
- Added circle shape support.
- Fixed some compilation issues.
- Re-arranged directories according to nix_bb's suggestion.
- Prevent collision pairs from being created for objects that leave the world boundary.
- Added CodeBlocks project files.
- All Box2D VC8 projects are now building with warning Level 4 with warnings treated as errors (does not include Contrib projects freeglut and GLUI). Also, the code should be 64-bit compatible.
Please see TODO.txt for future plans.
Please see Readme.txt for instructions.
News about Box2D
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest