- The manual now covers most aspects of the API.
- b2WorldListener reports implicitly destroyed joints and world boundary violations.
- All known bugs are fixed.
- Bodies can be prevented from rotating.
- New and enhanced tests.
- Recreate the bomb each time it is launched (in case it got frozen at the world boundary).
- Added the user manual to the repository.
- Generalized b2JointDestroyedCallback into b2WorldListener.
- b2Body now uses flags instead of bools.
- Expanded body and joint APIs.
- Joints now provide reaction forces (untested).
- Reworked compound shape support.
- Hooked up b2WorldListener to boundary violation events.
- Added preventRotation flag to b2BodyDef. (see PolyShapes.h)
- Fixed the collideConnected collision filtering.
- Fixed a bug with frozen bodies that are attached to joints. (see Web.h)
- The version number now goes into Readme.txt.
- Added slider crank test.
Please see TODO.txt for future plans.
Please see Readme.txt for instructions.http://sourceforge.net/projects/box2d