- Descriptions are now Definitions (Def for short).
- Shape definitions are no longer fat. They use inheritance for boxes, polygons, and circles.
- Vectors and matrices can now have constructors. This makes it easier to write test programs.
- Began filling out the API.
- Added a HelloWorld project and test program.
- Added accessors and utility functions.
- Added fast collision filtering: groups and categories.
- API improvements.
- Added a flag to joint definitions to control collision of connected bodies.
- Fixed doSleep.
- Added user data void pointers to b2Shape, b2Body, and b2Joint.
- Added a callback for implicitly destroyed joints.
- Fixed crash pressing 'r' in the test bed while using the mouse joint.
Please see TODO.txt for future plans.
Please see Readme.txt for instructions.http://sourceforge.net/projects/box2d